There are 5 categories:
1. Men’s watch priced to a maximum of € 3,000 (£2,500)
2. Men’s watch from € 3,000 to € 10,000 (£2,500 to £8,500)
3. Men’s watch from € 10,000 to € 25,000 (£8,500 to £21,000)
4. Men’s watch from € 25,000 (£21,000) and more
5. Best women’s watch
Plus two special awards
• Innovation Award: this will be granted to the most innovative watch, by design or technology
• Watch of the Year 2012: the jury and readers of 00/24 WatchWorld and 00/24 Horloges will vote (using a special section of our website www.0024watchworld.com) to decide which watch will be the overall winner, regardless of price
• As an agent/importer/manufacturer you are entitled to nominate a maximum of two watches per brand.
• Please only nominate watches that were introduced on the UK, Dutch, Belgian, or Scandinavian market during 2011.
• We need a high resolution digital picture (1 MB min.) for each watch, you can attach these to the form
• Please send in your nomination before April 1st 2012.
The jury will make a first selection of three watches per category from all watches nominated. If one of the watches you nominated makes it to this shortlist, you will be requested to present this watch in person during a special jury meeting in September 2012. Without this personal presentation nominated watches will not be eligible for one of the Awards.