SIHH news, A. Lange & Söhne
145 / 90 / 27 What does these numbers do for A.Lange & Söhne?
1815 ‘homage to Walter Lange’. On the second day of 2017 Walter Lange passed away from us. A sad day, for his beloved ones and for the world of watchmaking. The man who brought fine watchmaking back to Glashütte in 1990 has left a tremendous history. Therefore it is respectful to his legacy to bring a homage to Walter Lange.
The numbers stands for 145 years elapsed since Ferdinand Adolph Lange originally established the company (145 white gold pieces @ Eu 47.000,-) until 1990 from which 90 pink gold pieces are produced @ Eu 47.000,- in total 27 years of dedication from Walter Lange to fine watchmaking in Glashütte brings the final 27 pieces of yellow gold at the price of Eu. 47.000,-
All these watches carries the typical jumping second (in the center) stoppable at the 2 o’clock pusher, no catch up, no rattrapante. A one-off unique piece in stainless steel will be auctioned for charity May 30. Lange & Söhne never produces stainless steel watches.
- 1815 chronograph in new colors
- Saxonia Thin with Aventurin dial, 72 hrs power reserve in white gold, Eu 20.800,-
- Very nice Little Lange 1 ladies watches in great colours purple, brown, grey at Eu 32.500,-
- A totally new astonishing triple split, split within the minute, within the 30 minutes and now also within the 12 hours!!
- 43,2 mm case size, white gold, 100 pieces Eu 139.000 a through masterpiece