SIHH news – Panerai No more ETA
Panerai finally switches to in-house either Richemont group movements
Luminor due collection with 8 new models on 38, 42 and 45 mm case size
2 New automatic caliber and new sizes 45 mm pam00943 3 days automatic in steel with anthracite dial, sun-brushed sandwich dial, small seconds and on the back a sapphire window to see the pam 4.001 movement with power reserve on the back the other model with second timezone and the power reserve on the dial, including day/night indicator.
2 New models on 42 mm size OP XXXIV (34) Richemont movement, 3 days power reserve, anthracite and ivory dials, small seconds on 9 o’clock position Eur 6.200,- the anthracite dial has a sandwich construction. 30 m water resistant and engraved case back. This 42 mm model is equipped with a quick changing system for the strap. Easy and simple, especially since numerous colored straps are available for this model.
Luminor collection with 6 new models, 3 in the base collection and 3 in the marina collection.
The iconic Panerai case presented in 1993, is now the carrier of the replacement of the former ETA movement into the Panerai Pam 6000 hand wound movement. As of this moment all production will be with own movements or movements from Richemont group.
- Lo Scienziato the Luminor 1950 Tourbillon GMT Titanio – 47 mm
- Pam 2005 / T Skeletonized calibre with blue details, the weight of the movement is only 23 grams! (for a 47 mm watch)
- 81 pieces number 4 is not in the series due to bad luck in the Asian markets
- L’Astronomo of 50 mm, titanium case, on request also red/white/yellow gold for Eu 199.000,-
- First Panerai watch with moonphase indicator. Tribute to Galileo Galilei. Polarized date disk